View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit View Post
Go into the Tools folder on the start menu and click on dotFred task manager when Showcase does not work.

For me to get showcase to work correctly, I had to make sure I don't delete it from the StartUp folder. I press and hold the soft Start key until you feel a vibration. At this point, I sometimes have to wait a good minute for Showcase to appear. If it doesn't I rinse and repeat.

Showcase is not my fav task manager. You can try others out there. I like ArkSwitch myself.
Showcase works best I think but sometimes opens slowly. ArkSwitch causes lockups. There is a way to use the HTC Task Mangager from the stock rom on com3 and com5 but it involves pretty much frankenstiening SYS files and that introduces stability issues too. I wish HTC would release a com3 or com5 build we could get a task manager from. Taskmanager is the only drawback in my opinion of a com5 build.