View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.30.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Started getting weird things where apps would not launch, could not copy files, backup errors etc. I install everything that is not Manila related or on all the time to the SD card. Decided my SD card had passed on, bought a new one.

Man - I thought the rom was fast before. It just absolutely flies now. Card must have been causing issues when programs were trying to read from it. Music loads in the tab almost instantly. Pics too. Sweet!
Ah yes, I had an SD card go on me once as well...I freaked out and thought my phone bit the dust since everything was locking up and freezing but I noticed once I removed the card, the problems were solved. Sometimes they just crap out so always back up your SD card.