View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.1 23554 3/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
MMS - tried to send directly from album. The phone seemed to freeze. Bottom lights showed, then screen went off. Locking slider came on but I couldn;t get phone back. Also held end call and got the Turn Phone off Menu but couldn't actually get the phone back, prompting a battery pull.
RC1.1 Change Log:
Fixed stability issue with RC1 as I had a few bad pkgs.
Fixed Youtube again.
Changed green highlight in default theme to a darker green.
Experimental ram changes in resproxy. Should have about 6mb more free ram for system.
Do not send MMS right from camera or album as it may cause freeze. Send from text messaging and insert picture.

Come on guys I listed the log for a reason.

For the hotmail can you try updating windows live in market and see if it helps.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-01-2010 at 12:17 PM.