View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:01 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprospecta View Post
Hey guys just want to say thanks for answering my last question so fast. But i got two more if you can find time

1. I have the 3/19 release and I wanted to install the new one(but I'm at work) and I was wondering is there anyway I can download the new release on my phone in WinMo and extract the Andboot folder to my SD Card?

2. I saw some talk about Bluetooth A2DP possibly working on the new xda release or something like that but it kinda fizzled before I saw a definite answer, anyone have a definite answer?

Thanks in advance
#1, you can download it but extracting it may be more difficult... I'm not sure how to extract .tar.gz files in WinMo, maybe someone can chime in on that issue... Or Google it, see what's available.

#2, they said it was fixed but don't expect it to work perfectly. Or at all. I don't remember if anyone tested A2DP, but like I said I saw that it was fixed in the newest build. Test it out, let us know.