View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
Anyone know anything about Bluetooth?
I have tried several stereo headsets and they ALL cut out every few seconds when I am outside, but work perfect inside or in the car... I have to put my phone in the hood of my sweatshirt to keep a connection. So I have 2 questions:

1 - Anyone have any Bluetooth tweaks that helps?
2 - Is there a way to use the audio booster via bluetooth? It tells me a headset needs to be plugged in...

Thanks in advance
What I understand is that Bluetooth works best indoorsbecause the signal has walls to bounce off of. Outside the only signal that hits your headset is the linear one which is often blocked by your body... I have Moto s9's and Moto s9 HD's and they work great indoors. But outside... I have to get my phone in a direct path like in my back pocket or up close to my head.
Not sure of the exact science behind it but, that's what I understand.
p.