View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Curtis8
Regular 'Geeker

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Hey all!

Don't know if this would be ROM specific or a reg tweak or what but I am a doofus and keep hitting the sleep button while texting using the pullout keyboard and I don't really see why anyone would put the phone in sleep mode while the keyboard out..which lends the question, is there any way to disable the sleep button while the keyboard is out?
You know I have this issue as well, and had a fix for it but I can not find it. When I do I will update this post with the link and info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
Is the manila 2.5 compressed?
My guess would be no since there was a fix to make the 2.1 version CFC compressed. I would not suggest using that fix, but imnuts made the 2.1 version maybe you can sweet talk him into a 2.5 version (he may even know if the one would work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsiaca View Post
For the people who have the same problem as mi, caused by myPhone and active sync. Double contacts, tasks and calender appointments. Found a little cab that helped find and erase them. It's at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523804
work great

Thanks to the creator.
You know, if you are using MyPhone, just login to the MyPhone Website and you can have it delete the duplicates. Then simply re-sync.
This post has been thanked 1 times.