View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:32 AM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

OK. How about:

http://xdandroid.southcape.org/rootf...19-e728f01.zip

If that one reboots, then I'll be baffled... but it's just one change between the two, and that change is enabling PPP authentication. As I said before, the unfortunate fact is that it's needed for data to work on carriers that ...do authentication. (Not surprising.)

I don't know the best way to debug the error. First attempt would be to start up (with a non-rebooting rootfs), put in the data according to this thread on ppp on TP2, and then replace the rootfs with the newest one and see if it still locks up.

..Oh. Actually, I think that data is stored on the rootfs, not the data.img... so that doesn't really help you. Hmm.

Of course you'd need to find your own login data also. And I'm not really sure what the status of that whole thing is, so that might be a waste of time and a useless rabbit hole.