View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:07 AM
Razmaniac
Lurker

Razmaniac is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Not sure what you mean by a launchable full list of all programs. You want a written list of what's on there? Just hit start and look through the menus to see what's on there. GPS has always worked for me, and from what I've read so far not only on this thread but other ROM threads seems to be a minor issue, so no one else is really having this problem, hence no answer. GPS can be slow to catch on at certain times. Make sure you location settings is on, and that you have run the QuickGPS program and downloaded the latest setting information.
Thank you for the reply. I was wondering if there is a singular list of programs. On the original TF3D, I believe, there was a soft key that said "All Programs" that had a list of all programs. You just had to click on which one you wanted to open (not add to quick launch).

My problem with the GPS is that I have location turned on, I downloaded satellites from quick GPS, and opened Google Maps. It says initializing GPS then after a minute it says GPS receiver not found. I think I'm going to flash back to the stock ROM. I never checked to see if it worked with that.

And to everyone else I apologize for my rant. I was disappointed. I was extremely excited to have this new phone and wanted it to be fully operational quickly (It's my productivity machine for work, something my iPhone could never accomplish). I am sorry and I really would really appreciate the help.

Last edited by Razmaniac; 04-01-2010 at 03:09 AM.