View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 01:54 AM
coolpoete
Regular 'Geeker

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmaniac View Post
To this day I still can't find a launchable, full list of all programs, nor can I get the GPS working.
Not sure what you mean by a launchable full list of all programs. You want a written list of what's on there? Just hit start and look through the menus to see what's on there. GPS has always worked for me, and from what I've read so far not only on this thread but other ROM threads seems to be a minor issue, so no one else is really having this problem, hence no answer. GPS can be slow to catch on at certain times. Make sure you location settings is on, and that you have run the QuickGPS program and downloaded the latest setting information.

I don't see how you can say you have had a bad WM experience seeing as though you flashed your Vogue before. I've done the same and this experience was a hundred times easier and honestly, alot more straight forward. The way things have been documented from the unlocking HSPL and on to the custom ROMs is real easy. It just takes trial, error and lots of reading.