View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:53 PM
az_broker
Lurker

az_broker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaimowitz View Post
Your problem might stem from the fact that you don't appear to know how forums work. This particular thread, for example, has a narrow topic and it is quite helpful to folks who have questions or info to share on that topic. Your issue, on the other hand (not sure what it is but I think you mentioned enabling gps? Start>Settings>Personal>Phone>CDMA Services>Location Setting>Next>Next>Next>Next(depending on your ROM version, ignore the 'Next's)>Location on.) is probably very far from the particular topic which this thread has dealt with since its creation.

But seriously, you've only posted 3 times. Sometimes questions get lost in the shuffle; if you've stated your question 2 times, once for every post you've made before the complaint post, that's not an absurd number of posts to get lost in a fast-paced thread like this one.
I agree with phaimoxitz. Your not being ignored, this forum is incredibly fast and unfortunately situations like yours can happen. I believe what your looking for is a cab repository. If you google windows mobile cab repository ,you'll most likely find links to xda and ppc geeks pages that will have what your looking for. I tried for a long time to keep my own personal repository but the programs (for the most part) were out of date within 6 months. In my experience any WVGA (the screen size of your imagio) program for Windows Mobile 6,6.1,6.5 should work fine. Backup often and before using any programs that may have not been beta tested properly or arn't that popular. An ounce of prevention etc......