View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:04 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

OK, I think I figured out what was going on the v4 verizon provisioning. I tried linearburn's GearHead rom (because he uses Calk's kitchen and I figure Calk's verizon cab) and came up with the following (posted in his thread as well).

First the end key (used to turn off verizon phones) vibrates and the sound mode is set to vibrate. On a second press the phone vibrates for a short time and the sound mode is reset to "sound on".
Second, the top button that is used to turn off the screen on a verizon phone, activates shutxp when pressed for a long period.

It's just a matter of us verizon users understanding the buttons. However, mms doesn't work out of the box (you still need to provison it using tjELITE...)

And in case there is confusion, the cab I posted uses the verizon cab from v3.2 (TW) not v4 so the end key activates shutxp.

Last edited by suntopper; 03-31-2010 at 10:09 PM.