View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Curtis8
Regular 'Geeker

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephious View Post
So no one else is having problems with this rom being a piece of crap. I have been using builds of mighty rom for over a year now and have never had problems like this. I just flashed back to the stock sprint rom and my phone is running great. Question : why is mighty mike no longer leaving links for the older versions of mightyrom on mightyrom . c o m? This does not make any sense other than bandwidth issues. if anyone has a link to the previous mighty rom version I would really appreciate it.
I would advise that you try to better word your posts in the future. If you had simply asked where the older versions of MightyROM are stored several people would have likely sent you a link to the Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyROM Official Wiki
What is the latest version of MightyROM?
The latest version (running SenseUI 2.5) was released on 3/23/10 and can be downloaded HERE
The FINAL version (running SenseUI 2.1) was released on 2/10/2010 and can be downloaded HERE.
Also something to note, Mike uses the same storage location for all his ROMs so if you want an older version simply take the download location link and change the date:
lilrico.com/Mighty/RhodiumW/ROM/MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe
becomes (for the Feb 4, 2010 build)
lilrico.com/Mighty/RhodiumW/ROM/MightyROM_RhodiumW_020410.exe

I also do not approve of people calling others IDIOTs or what-not. It is hardly conductive to the topic and if you are feeling that way, go grab a beer and cool off.

I have found people to be responsive to PMs as well, providing they are constructive.
This post has been thanked 2 times.