View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

If your boot up at first with lcd.density=210, and sign on to the market, it remembers that for some time. If you then change to 240, it will remember, and show all apps in the market, for up to a week or more. If you start in 240, the same thing will happen, but in reverse (things will continue to not show up, even if you switch to lcd.density=210). And, to clarify, the market will continue to work; some applications will disappear, though. Among them Facebook, Google Voice, and Pandora, iirc.

I put together all the latest files last night, booted up with my old data.img, and had no problems. Ran until this afternoon, then the data connection dropped and I couldn't get it back up (this has happened before, so nothing new). I guess I'll wrap up these files into a new package.

hamagc, I'll put the updated MMS info on Page 1. I assume it's the addition of the gallery apk that makes picture sending work (that was my guess before, as well). the simpler mms gateway address is nice, too.

And I've got some bad news -- I'm trading my TP for a TP2, so I'm not going to be able to continue doing hands on testing on new releases. But there's more the same than different between the two, and there's a bunch of people testing and figuring things out here, so I'm not too worried it'll stall out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.