View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:24 PM
jobryan26
Regular 'Geeker

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U View Post
looks like you are not the only one with the same problem

"I finally took the plunge last night and installed the ROM in my sig and wow is it an improvement over the stock O2 rom.

One issue I am having though is with syncing directly with exchange. I have got it set up OK and everything works OK with the push email except that it gets stuck for ages syncing my calendar, it just sits there saying Calendar: Processing in activesync.

It can sit like that for about an hour then it will finally complete, then it goes through it all again. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening."

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...80293&page=617
First and foremost thank you Lord for sending someone else on here to prove I'm not completely crazy. lol Seriously, I know there has been a couple of others which have had this same issue but I have not seen what is causing it or how to fix it. Now this is interesting.. I just flashed Energy.HERMAN.21892.Leo.16.Feb.2010 and it made it to 100/717 and stuck for about 15mins..took off again then made it to 200/717 and it's hung again. It does continue to show "synchronizing" and the blue circle is spinning. lol Crazy stuff going on here! Thank you for your help.