View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeGeTa-X
I have mightrom that was released on Feb 4 2010 I believe with sense 2.1. I would like to upgrade to the version that was updated on Mar 23 2010 with sense 2.5. Can I just download the Mar 23 and just install it or I have heard that I have to download the stock sprint rom install that one first then install mightyrom from Mar 23. Can some please let me know. Thx
I never did flash to stock. I went from mighty 2.1 to 2.5 and have no issues. I did hard reset the device though after installing 2.5.