View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 03:36 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaz04 View Post
Weird... to test, i edited my startup file and switched to both 240 and 210. 240 just made things bigger on screen thus less realstate, 210 made everything smaller (more space) but also miss-aligns the screen a little.

Neither time did I have to delete my data.img, it worked good for both tests... hmmm... just my results though...
It'll change your resolution within Android, but evidently the Market won't register the resolution change without a new data.img. I've only discovered this vicariously through endless82.