View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:53 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: How's the durability of the TP2 so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
put it this way; i bought a tp new. sprint gave me a tp2 for it. i've had the same tp2 since october, i had 9 tps, 5 in the 1st 6 months!
Same here I agree with this statement 100% except I stoped dealing with the original TP and called sprint retentions after my second one gave me issues, thats how I got my TP2 for free as well.

Very solid device as Hardware goes. I have flashed the device more times than I can remember and no issues of yet either.