View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:26 AM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Thanks bro. I already have this cab and use it very often. I also use a cab called clear temp which cleans out temporary files and internet caches. I start off on a fresh boot at 57%. Then throughout the day it goes up. 70% has been the highest so far. Just trying to bring it down some.

Oh man I agree with this 100% I have so many apps on this thing. I tweak it beyond believe. It runs super fast(er) than a fresh flash. I tweak my internet settings....(EVERYTHING) And my phone has been running like a champ! It doesnt even slow down. I just randomly check my memory out of curiosity and notice it being high and want to bring it back down. I have so many cabs installed its not funny. I really abuse this ROM and it still holds up. I dont think Ill be flashing anytime soon. Unless Mike comes out with a newer version. I have not had any SOD or anything no MMS issues so I too wonder what some of you are doing to create these issues.

Damn!! When I start off on a fresh boot its at 56-57% Its at 46-47% without Sense loaded. But I need my sense UI. I cant stand to look at titanium or any other UI other than sense...maybe SPB but other than that...I need my sense. I do run some programs and text and use the internet thoughout the day and I know my memory will increase as I use my phone. Like I said I dont have any issues I just want to know how to bring it back down to 50-60% without having to soft reset. My phone is sitting at 70% now since last night so Im about to clean ram and see how that works out.

Edit: Just hit the clean ram level 3 and now Im sitting at 69% Not much of a difference. I would really like to know what to kill in the advance config processes cuz that seemed to help out a lot....I didnt know what I was doing and I killed almost all the processes except the ones I knew I used. I went down to like 61% from 70%. My phone was a little choppy tho so I soft reset and all was back to normal. Anyone have anything else that would help?? Im all ears.

Hey Youngpro, this is the new Sprint Nav from the TP2. IMO, much better than the one your running, which I had up until last week. Auto rotates to landscape with the phone closed.

Sprint TeleNav Sprint PPC 5.5.24.cab