View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:40 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I was just wondering why people are experiencing some of the issues that they are with SOD, MMS and so on. I have yet to experience any of the mentioned issues running MR 3-23.

I don't do much modifications to the rom other than cookies 1.6 tab.
Here is a list of what I have installed and mybe we can get an idea of what might be causing all those issues with some of the people here.

I don't mess with Advance config, I don't modify the Registry unless I'm going to change the location of where Arcsoft stores pictures, or set a higher limit of sending MMS

My unlocker is R3
I flashed to stock, Hard reset for good measures, then flashed MR and installed everything with SASHIMI.

Main memory:
Aprisel BG4ALL animated weather
Cookie Home Tab 1.6
Conflipper North american weather V5
lcok device 1.6
Opera mini 5
MMS_Sprint 5.0.94.128C Motion (GIF support)
MR.X Sprint PRL FW Profile Update
Shutdown
Skyfire
Sprint Nav 2.1.40
Sprint TV 1.7.1.97359
World Card

Storage Card:

Battleship
bejeweled2-ppc-v1-30-wm5
Bing
Total Commander
Divxplayer
G-alarm 2.3
Gwatch
HTC ADDicts clean Ram
Keep My Tones V1.6
Midomi
Pandora
Poket RAR
Pocket UNO
Resoc explorer

Last edited by hypeo; 03-31-2010 at 10:44 AM.