View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:18 AM
Weapondrift
Regular 'Geeker

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to HTC and have General Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by curving_edge View Post
I have had my HTC Touch Pro 2 for about 3 months now. This is my first 'windows mobile' phone. I am a little computer savy but not a programmer!

Please pardon me because this is my first post and do not know if anyone has answered these questions before...

Questions I have:

Where do I get 'apps/games(nes-roms)' for this phone? Torrents? Web Sites? (Seems all my friends with I-Phones make fun of my 'basic phone'.)

Is there any good programs that I can download to clean out my phone instead of hard-resetting it every 2 months?!!!?

And if there is ANYTHING im not asking/thinking about, please school me, and let me know how to get this baby running the way she should!

This phone is the sexiest phone I have ever put in my hands and just want the best out of her!

Thanks to all,

-Curv
as far as putting things on your phone like programs and the like I recommend finding out what programs you are lookiong for. Guaranteed someone somewhere has posted these things.

One thing Ive enjoyed about this phone is that unlike the Moto Q a hard reset (master reset) rarely occurs with my TP1. Ill second as far as placing a custom ROM on your phone. The mods here have been building ROMS for quite awhile now and are ver proficient in their makings

Make sure you search search search especially if you dont know and you still cant find an answer someone will point you in the right direction. Above all have fun with the phone! Is there anything specific you want from the phone? Anything you want the phone to do specifically?

Oh and dont forget the thanks button

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"

Last edited by Weapondrift; 03-31-2010 at 05:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.