View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:00 AM
htcsql
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits9 View Post
anyone have something on the solution to this "Message expired" error? i was running the 23518 titanium from january 16th and a few weeks ago i started to get this error message. i updated to the new 23554 sense 2.5 standard and i still get the message. any ideas? thanks.
I experienced the same and the attached MMS cab always works for me on any Rom I try. I am on the 30th Standard Rom, without cookie or max. On this particular version I had to do 3 steps to get it all working, ran the MMS 2.1 Verizon fix, ran the provsioning for verizon, and then installed the IMNUTS arcsoft cab. I restarted and all went fine after that and been sending pics every since. If you get an error when installing arcsoft you have to disable HTC Sense and restart the phone then try and do the install. This occurs because messaging can't be updated while it is active at least that is what I have experienced. Hope this helps you, be blessed
This post has been thanked 2 times.