View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:41 AM
cflynt
VIP Member
Threadstarter

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2 Rhodium Updated 3-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD View Post
I moved everything to "andboot" and tried to run and it did not. It required zImage, initrd.gz and of course haret.exe in the root.

Also, now it is unable to connect to network. It was working with stuff in the root of the storage card before.

I am doing it correctly?

Thanks!

..Ramesh
If you are using the current initrd.gz from the autobuild site, it has native support for EVERYTHING in the andboot directory, including haret.exe. That is actually how I run mine. It will still create a few files like the file checks and some cache directories in the root directory, but the rest of Android will stay in the andboot directory. You don't need any special switches or anything to run it out of this directory. If all you are running is Android, I would just recommend you use the root directory, but if you still want to have some WM stuff on your Storage Card then doing the andboot keeps things a tad cleaner.
This post has been thanked 1 times.