View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:32 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Yeah, same thing happening here. Using a Touch Pro, March 30, Sense2.5. Nothing in "storage card\XDA_UC\ -cabs and -reg's" gets installed. And when trying to load the tool "XDA UC" app, it just says ""You don't have an XDA_UC folder on your internal storage". Funny thing is, i copied over my folder to internal storage, and it STILL says that. I followed the instructions in the XDA UC posts, but it seems according to that, for cooked rom's with it in (NRG being noted), nothing needs to be done other then copying over whatever CAB files and registries into the 'storage card\XDA_UC' directory. I know this is new, but is there something i'm missing still by chance?
I'll have to look into that Thanks

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.