View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:16 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Sounds like you need to change your start up files.. What TP you running??
I'm sorry, forgot to mention that, I'm using a Sprint Touch pro. I hope that isn't a bad thing. lol

edit: I noticed that on the startup.txt file... on the extracted folder, inside the txt file, theres nothing written at all... in there, that can be the problem? perhaps it had to do with the decompression, anyone mind making it a rar for me? the way it zipped isn't 7-zip friendly i think, or upload me your startup

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 03-31-2010 at 01:21 AM.