View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:52 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Well, I've been playing with the vzw provisioning for the past four hours. I've combined the v3.2 verizon.cab with the tjELITE MMS and the favorites "star" key setup. It takes about 5 minutes to install. When I install them separately it takes 3:40 (PPC install time). I'm not sure why anyone would want to wait the additional minute. Also, v3.2 won't uninstall (at least not in a reasonable time) so the combined file won't uninstall. Strange thing is the verizon cab from v4 did uninstall.

The file does work though and if you would like to have it I'll post it. It has phone, MMS, SMS out of the box. Also, speed dialing for Voicemail (*86), #DATA, #BAL, #MIN, AND #PMT. Of course it has, favorite button programming and keyboard provisioning. Probably numerous other things that causes it to take so long to load!

BTW, I decided to try out v4.4 28xxx. It seems a bit more responsive. Naturally I can't judge battery life or stability yet.

Last edited by suntopper; 03-30-2010 at 11:28 PM.