View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Beta Out to Testers! ⚠New MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ MANILA 2.5⚠

UPDATE....

i have not had time to read through all the recent post bc i have been extremely busy with ROM..sorry if i haven't responded..i will soon....i am upping new ROM's to testers in an hour or so...got them done, just have to upload...speaking of beta testers....i hate to do this, but i have to cut off any new testers....the group is getting rather large and i just have to do it....
Don't worry though, i will probably be releasing my maxmanila ROM soon....

ETA on MaxSense
there is none...if you subscribe to this post or follow my twitter then you will be the first to know...it is still in alpha and its possible to see a public beta in near future...

This post has been thanked 2 times.