Thread: Sprint codes?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:17 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint codes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamsaracino View Post
I have Sprint for my wireless carrier and was in the local office today, while talking to the lady that has been taking care of my account she informed me that Sprint offers a pic 5 code. Now I already have a pic 3 she told me if I could find out the what code was that needed to be put on the account that she could add it on for me. Retention Dept is apparently the only ones who can give the code out so I thought what the heck I would try here. Anyone know what this specific code might be?

If I remember correctly there is no Pick 5 code..there is just a Pick 3 and a Pick 2 and they stack...

on another note there is also one which is free phone calls to home sometimes called Pick 1 and if you combine all 3 you got Pick 6 lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)