View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Favorite cabs thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofo2713 View Post
Still waiting for a decent battery cab please. Just need a basic one that has a little battery gauge with 1% increments. I see them out there on everyone's screen shots but appears everyone is too afraid to post what they got. Someone please post.
[QUOTE=dcurry;1669230]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
go to page 9, post 81 of this thread, oh heck, I'll even link it for you:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=111190&page=9

QUOTE]

I installed it on my Sprint TP2 and nothing changed on the battery meter or the signal bars. I tried installing it to the device and to the storage card with the same results. Post 81 says a 1% battery driver might be needed; does anybody know where to get this driver? Also, will this driver make the signal meter show 7 bars or is another driver needed? I'm running the Sprint WM6.5 upgrade ROM. Thanks.
This is the cab I almost always use. 2 Screen shots included for you to see if you like it and would like to try it out(included with all setiings on). I have been using this cab as my standard task bar for a while on all the roms I use that are 6.5 or 6.5.X. I added the drivers cab incase your on 6.1(improves preformance).

Displays power metter in increments of 1%. Glossy Black Finish as well as other task bar items. It works well on 6.5 and also allows you to tap the signal meeter to acces your wirless settings (makes accesing messages and settings easy), enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar.cab (6.33 MB, 236 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab sdkcerts.cab (4.6 KB, 118 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Improve; 03-30-2010 at 04:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.