View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 03:39 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.30.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beano View Post
Hey chris1683,

Thanks a lot for cooking off the Sprint 6.5 update. I've been looking for this day (where Sprint releases their update and someone makes it much better). your ROM is much more stable than theirs. Sad on Sprint's part.

Most bugs I notice on this ROM are bugs that I notice in most other ROM's (so It's probably HTC Sense issues) such as apps only opening half-way or the keyboard icon will show through Opera on the bottom, random times where HTC Sense closes and I have to relaunch, etc.

Oh, and randomly: Thanks for posting the 1 hour 2 minute clock fix. I never thought of that as an eye-candy feature. I always thought it was a bug

I'm going to install the newest fix here soon. Again, love the ROM. Bookmarked this thread, donation on the way (as soon as the damn government gives me my money )
I am unsure as to what you mean by applications "opening halfway." I am also not seeing the keyboard icon you speak of in Opera. When I am using Opera, the only thing I see on the bottom is the Menu Tab on the bottom right corner. The keyboard will auto launch if you tap a field in which you can enter text.