View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 03:31 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: PSA: Don't hard reset on Monday mornings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack3r View Post
I just thought I'd share my experience... I reset my phone around 1am Monday morning, and found out it wouldn't activate. So I called Verizon, and apparently they do weekly maintenance from 12am-6am on Monday mornings, and during that time nobody can either activate their phones or access their accounts. The guy I talked to was extremely helpful though, and managed to get my phone up and running even though he didn't have access to the system.

So anyway, I didn't know this, and I figured it would be a good heads up to everyone considering it.

who the hell is stayin up past midnight hard-resetting.

GET SOME SLEEP PEOPLEZ