View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:43 AM
pharoah35
Regular 'Geeker

pharoah35 is keeping up the good workpharoah35 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5 (Powered by PPCK !!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Open the WM email client either through the start menu or through the manila tab. Once in, press the right soft key (menu/options) to open up your menu/options (it will have New, Reply/Forward, Mark as Unread, etc...). Once that menu is open, it will not close by pressing the menu/options softkey like normal. You have to use the back arrow or home button hardware key. Other user's over at ppck have confirmed my findings in the 23554 thread. Also upon first flash of 23554 the threaded email was not working as well. I flashed a second time and the threaded email worked that time, but the menu was still screwed up as described. Obviously they are still working on the email client as that is the main thing they are expanding on in the branch, while the 28xxx branch is the IE branch.

Hi dibbson, i just flashed with ROM 23554 and setup my phone to sync with my Exchange server (working flawlessly). Then I did step-by-step what you have listed above to try and duplicate the issue. However when I press the menu button again (after pressing the first time to open the menu), the menu disapears (like normal). So far I am unable to duplicate the issue as I wanted to determine if I should go back to 23541, but it appears that 23554 (at least in my case) is working normally

Just my 2 cents,
This post has been thanked 1 times.