View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 02:10 AM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzeBwoi View Post
I've installed the new DarkCrimson Theme for Sense 2.5 and It really looks amazing! Though I've found a couple issues and was wondering if anyone can help fixing them if possible.

1. On the Calendar Tab the Date Overlaps. (See Screen Shot)
2. Once in the Htc "All People" or "All Messages" Screens, the slider has the Images overlapping and it gets more off the more right you slide it. (See 2nd Screenshot)

Those are the top icons. With some transparent slider trays they appear. If it was solid you would never notice. There is a link to a cab posted a couple of pages back. . Also I believe Santod can help out as he has been working on a version that will take away the Twitter top icon. As the one I posted was created before there was a twitter tab.

BTW the one I posted was created by C07 and make sure to thank him on his thread or just find a few of his posts and make sure to hit the thanks button.

Here is the link to the post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=586

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 03-30-2010 at 02:14 AM.