Knether
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Contacting your local police department will get the matter "on the books". Contacting the police, in conjunction with contacting Verizon, will give you give you a pretty powerful position. You let the police know what's going on and then you call up Verizon and say, "look, I'm working with my local law enforcement to get this situation resolved. Here's the contact information for the local detective." Give them some time to work on the situation. If nothing comes of it...then you call up Verizon and say, "look, it's been X number of weeks and I'm still getting these texts. If you can't/won't fix it then what are you going to do to compensate me?" This is where you can go in a few directions...you can threaten to leave Verizon and possibly get some free/redueced services. You can tell them that you'll contact your local media outlets (local tv, newspaper) and basically hand them a story of how you're getting harassed and no one is helping you.

Don't play the part of a victim. Take charge and solve the problem. Show your girlfriend that you are not gonna take crap from anyone.

Doubtful. Premium texts (and I'm with Sprint) may just mean a text plan that gives you 500 or so free texts before you have to start paying for the.

late,
Coz

I contacted Verizon, and they only thing they did was for was blocking premium, and web messages. I usually erase the messages, but once I receive more message, I am going to log what time and date. Then I will take it to the Police.

Thank you so much, and hopefully this will stop.

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.