View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:26 PM
CoryNat
Regular 'Geeker

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.29.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Ah, wish I had been paying attention to the thread. I have been messing around with this for an hour or so. He is what I have discovered. If I go to the All People in Contacts and slide over to the facebook icon and hit update, it says updating for awhile, data arrows go, and then I get nothing. If I select a particular contact and slide to the facebook icon and hit update, it will indeed update and pull their picture in as well as their last status update. I can check facebook online to see who in my contact list has updates and test this. Works that way every time. Nothing on the facebook icon for all people, but works for each individual person. Once the update is in, the status appears in the FB tab as well, but the problem appears to lie with sense.

Not sure what that tells us. Chino can you try the above and see if you get the same results?