View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:05 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.29.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
I'm having the same problems too with the facebook tab. I backup my contacts with pimbackup so it probably saves the pictures and restores them for my contacts.

Updates and Events section are empty, they say "no updates and events"

At first I thought it was my phone and did couple hard resets....Everything else works perfect besides the facebook part.

it's not a big deal....I'm sure you'll figure it out....

thanks again
Sorry guys, but I can't offer any help for the Facebook Tab since it is beta. Let me know if everything that pertains to Facebook is functioning as it should (i.e. facebook albums within album tab, facebook contact photos for phone calls, etc.)