View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:28 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
OMJ - I have been rockin with OMJ_Diamond_Sense_2.5_2012_23541_v1.1 since you released it several weeks ago and I must say this rom is wonderful. Installed the latest SPB Mobile Shell. All is grand. I see there is a newer version out and noticed the change log but is there any reason to go to v1.2 from v1.1? The only thing I do not like is IE (slow and laggy), which has nothing to do with your rom. I have not been using the web much so no big deal. Overall, incredible rom. Thanks.
if you're happy w/ 1.1 I would just stick w/ it

Quote:
Originally Posted by eval- View Post
Mine was identical except for only single '\' instead of '\\' which I changed it to, but it had no effect, the black "send text" box at the bottom still makes it near-impossible to slide to answer a call or to get to my keypad within a call. This is kinda a dealbreaker...

Also, any idea why it's so much slower than the previous 2.1 6.5, and why it intermittently hiccups and freezes while I'm doing things? (Especially multi-tasking) Never had any such problems with the old 2.1 6.5 (except the Opera stuff and the edits I had to make to \Windows\27c65cbd_manila).
it should be "\" the double is for cooking.....not sure man, I did not stay on 2.1 very long, just did some quick testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
Just wondering, is there anyway to create a custom tab or replace a tab with something else? I use google maps all the time (I manage a convenient store on an interstate and pull it up all the time to give directions), would love to have it as a tab instead of having to pull it up from a quicklink menu

To be honest, I just thought of this and haven't really done any research on it, but figured someone here could give a quick yes or no before I spend hours getting the right wording on a search

thanks
that would be a developer function....I have no idea....I would just add it as a shortcut close by

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
Can you no longer hit the volume buttons to silence the ring/vibrate when you get an incoming call? I don't want to hit "ignore" because the caller knows you did that.

(bumped from earlier)
I just tested, called my phone hit the volume down, it silenced.