View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 03:14 PM
redd214
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/22/10] - Full Theme Updated for Newer Sense Versions

Enable Clock Array With Cookie's Home Tab Mod

Pretty self explanatroy, this cab will allow use of the clock array while using cookies home tab mod at the same time. I did not create this mod i merely cabbed it up, the original thread is HERE @ XDA. credit goes to fAZernERo over there for making this.

to toggle thru the clocks, instead of tapping on the right side of the screen to switch between clocks, you tab where your carrier text is (where i have redd214 in the screenshots)

the first cab gives you the ability to use the array. if you have the full dusk theme installed alreay then you should already have the different clock files present or if perhaps you just want the ability to do it and have other clocks that you want to use, then use the 1st cab. if for some reason you do not have the clock files, then use the second cab that includes the clock images.

Let me know if you have any issues at all with these, thanks!

Enjoy!

Last edited by redd214; 03-29-2010 at 03:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.