View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 02:07 AM
edub186
PPCGeeks Regular

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation MOGUL WMWIFIROUTER and XBOX360 Wireless Adaptor works! = XBOX LIVE A GO!

I set up my Mogul as an ad hoc network to connect to the 360 for XBOX live. I'm amazed at the speeds i get.

Here are my steps.

1. Set up an ad hoc connection on your Mogul First! Heres how. From XDA-Developers. Heres a link to Chainfire's WMWIFIROUTER http://forum.xda-developersdotcom/sh...d.php?t=357152 the cab might be on this sight somewhere also.( Please read, dont make this harder then it should be. Dont think you can just instal a cab and wallah, no read please. )

2.When the ad hoc is created flick the Mogul Wifi switch up then run the WMWIFIROUTER Cab. Once the cab is up and running select connect.

3. After it connect, cut on your 360 and go to your network settings
:Go to edit settings> then wireless settings> then select create ad -hoc network since your mogul isn't seen as a wifi hotspot.> Next Type in the name of your Mogul's ad hoc and press start > Then select 802.11 Network Type and select 802.11g> Finally select Done and Lastly select test Xbox Live and Now you can say wallah! Haha.

Notes:
1. Sometimes you have to go threw a few Xbox live test to get it running
2. Laggy in the day time.
3. Downloads content as fast as dsl

Games I have played on Live using this.

NBA 2K8 - For some reason if your already signed in with yur profile at the start screen your game takes forever to load you profile and game setting. But wait there is a get around to this. Do not sign in your gamertag b4 the game start, wait until your at the main menu and select Xbox live in the game the once it say there is no active gamertag or whatever, hit the xbox menu button and sign on to your gamertag. Once you do that it signs you in the 2k servers and your in.

Call Of Duty 4 -No work arounds, Work flawlessly at times, it make you jus look at your phone and think about these great developers that need to start making there own phones. (i will be donating very soon to the devs.)

Madden and College Football 08 - Seems to stop my connection during the first quaters,not sure why because there is only a slight lag.

Test Drive Unlimited - Works excellent, thought sometimes people say they cant hear me on the mic.

Have fun!