View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 02:30 PM
awitt
Regular 'Geeker

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Version 5 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
4.1 version is CFC version. So co0kie mod might not work real well.

I havent experienced SOD on 23549 till now.
I am running the cookie mod with no issues runs smooth what version of cookie mod are you trying to run Iam running the 1.61 version with no issues.
As for the s.o.d. I have not had any issues with this rom have ran all of them I would do the flash dance and that will prob. fix your issues flash to stock then hard reset flash to this rom then hard reset soft reset and I think that your probs will be gone.
AI 6908 I downloaded the beta version that you released and have been having no issues at all running smooth mms working after the provisioning for your carrier I can not find any flaws with the rom as always it has been runnig great can't find nothing to complain about. Battery life is great after a few phone calls serfing the web and a few text messages still at 90% after being off the charger for 8 hrs keep up the good work my friend and if you need anything let me know

Last edited by awitt; 03-29-2010 at 02:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.