View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:12 AM
adortab
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyClean-Imagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Mar28th [Build 1.3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumz32 View Post
loaded up customize 1.3 now, will use it through the day and let you know how it is

one thing i did notice after leaving it charging over night is the battery is 100, but the icon in the taskbar showed 94 when i took it off charger and then a minute later 91% and the battery is still 100% if you click on it.

Also sometimes it lags on wakeup from the screen being off, screen is black but all keys light up then 15 seconds later everything is normal.
The battery icon goes in 1% increments, in the notifications page goes in 10% increments like the stock power settings (im not sure if we can fix it, have you seen any that would display the same on both?)...the phone will need a full charge one or two times until it learns about the battery... its normal right after flashing... about the lag, lets continue looking, cause i dont see it on mine...please post the customizations you apply on your own...and the version of the rom too... now that we got 5 that should be even more fun! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
Looks like great work. Is this something I could use HDWalls with? I like the look of a full screen with the background of my choice?
Try it... i have not used HDWalls yet...what it does?

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 03-29-2010 at 11:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.