View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:53 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
just checked the download filename (I have a problem where I don't delete anything I download until I run out of drive space lol), it says 23551 march 27 standard

I'll reflash one more time this morning and not install anything at all at first and see if it kicks in, if so, I'll install one thing at a time until I see what is causing it not to kick in

will re-download if it doesn't kick in at first

thanks
i hope it workout for u, there is really no reason it shouldn't.
just like in the screen shots u should get the lock icons/button on the top right side of the screen.
and dont forget that u would need to install the cab to get the transparent bars.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils