View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 02:51 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
Installed the 21XXX tonight and didn't see the transparant bars. Got really frustrated. But, installed the cab you posted and then it worked. I thought the cab was built into the latest release already. Anyway. I'll waste another day a work playing with my phone. Thanks!
yeah... transparent bars is built in to the rom because its is a hexedit of two files within two modules.
but, u would need to cancel the the registry in the .tsk file that points to a png image in order to get it to work... thats why if u guys load any other .tsk onto the rom the transparency will go away until u reinstall the cab.
thats why the cab will also not work on any other rom besides my 27th releases.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils