View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 12:07 AM
srk468
PPCGeeks Regular

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 26| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Ok another question for everyone, I'm on the 25'th 23549 cookie and I have the ghost text problem like was mentioned about 3 pages back and I just hard reset to fix it but does anyone have a clue what causes this? I had it on one of NRG's roms on my TP and nobody knew where it came from there either. Next one some of you might consider trivial but I have working data but my signal bars always seem screwy, by that I mean it seems like I either have 2 bars or I'm topped out and it always gives the usb symbol and big arrows before it tries for data, does that for a few seconds then I get 1x or EV depending where I am with signal bars? Another thing to consider is I am on Sprint and I know of someone who has a Samsung Moment and they have EV in a spot where I do not, I even tried updating my profile and prl but still nada. Also is there a way to put the phone into "EV only" on this rom? I'm not complaining I'm just offering my experiences and looking for solutions and I deeply appreciate all the help I've gotten so far!

P.S. My battery lasts all day easy, I'm probably not as heavy of a user as some of you guys though.