View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 08:07 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
installed the latest update last night (23***) and noticed 2 main things, I couldn't find the manilla locker (not sure if it's in this one or not) so I installed what I used before, smart lock, had major problems, when the phone rings, it repeats locking and unlocking, don't get a chance to answer, also, believe it is part of this problem, changed the dim time for the back light to 60 seconds, exit out and the setting goes back to 10 seconds

I uninstalled simple locker and the dim appears to stay set and I can answer the phone

now just gotta figure out a locker, at work I have to keep the phone in my pocket and when it rings, I have sometimes (while ignoring it, it's on vibrate) accidentally answered the phone with it in my pocket

anyone got any ideas for a easy to unlock locker? or how to turn on manilla's locker
manila locker is there... and its on... so of course if u add another locker u get "double" locked...
there is no settings page to manila locker though... all settings has to be done through the registry.
if u didn't get manila locker... u had a bad flash probably

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-28-2010 at 08:10 PM.