View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 08:06 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwah View Post
Thanks MordyT. I found that pesky paperclip! Perhaps you could clarify this in your FAQ on page 1?
I will. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikou View Post
I know this has probably been asked or is an insanely simple question to answer, but I've come up empty handed in finding an answer.

I installed Ziggy471's Start Menu mod and was wondering how to put newly installed programs into a specific folder? For example, I installed Pandora, but would like it to go in the multimedia folder instead of on it's own on the main menu.
Well here is your answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
You can either move the lnk files around in Windoes\Start Menu\Programs, or you can modify the cabs, check the first few posts, Mordy has a link to a thread all about it.
Z
I added it to the FAQ. I have a shortcut to the thread in the bottum of the third post under lastly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackofdawn View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a pre Sense UI 2.5 version of MightyROM? I can't find any downloads on mightyrom.com except the current one. I upgraded from 1/10/2010 to 3/23/2010 and my phone became super unstable (TP2). I've had to hard reset it 4 times in 2 days and it reset itself once just sitting on a table (phone rebooted and was suddenly wiped out of nowhere). It's getting very tiresome rejoining it to my company's domain every single time it resets, I just want the stability back from the old version.

So hopefully someone knows where I can find the last pre 2.5 version!
I PM MightyMike, if he allows I will host a copy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by godslunatk View Post
Thanked and added to the FAQ

P.S. FAQ updated.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 03-28-2010 at 08:23 PM.