View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:57 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

jstine,

The nearest I can tell, is that the verizon cab runs tjELITE ArcSoftMMS provisioning the MMS. Other things may have been added but there are many items that were in the original (both v4 and v3.2) xml files that are not present in this verizon cab. (e.g. the keyboard registry entry for verizon, speed dialing codes, certificates...). The phone, mms, and sms runs out of the box but other things appear to be missing.

BTW, I tried to include the registry entry for the keyboard and the VZW favorites button unsucessfully. I'm sure it can be done, I'm just failed on my first attempt. Since we would probably want all the VZW provisioning items, I'm going to hold off on proceding for now (at least until I understand just a bit more about it).

ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
No I haven't, are they still having trouble with VZW provisioning? The VZW cab on the rom works for you, correct?