View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:16 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5 w/Facebook|BLK|XDA_UC|25MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.1

i reflashed 4.1 again and this time put the mode 9dll file in windows and then reinstalled maxmanila 3.0 and everything worked great.I also tried the cab u made and that works excellent and makes enabling maxmanila on cfc compressed roms easy.Thanks for making the cab.Its gonna be a big help on this rom as well as many others i think.Right now im using the cab instead of placing the Mode 9dll file in windows.Its just alot easier and does everything necessary for u to install maxmanilla again.The only negative thing ive found so far and i guess its not really anything negative but my icon on the top taskbar always shows that the data connection is on even when i know its off.Ive tried a hard-reset and that didnt work and then i even reflashed 4.1 again and that didnt work either and the only different cab that im using is the Bhars enable maxmanila cab and the Bhars enable EV icon cab.everything else is identical to the settings ive been using since the beta builds with never any problems.Other than the icon the rom is great.thanks again for another great rom.the new 4.1 rom is my new everyday rom,especialy now that we can use maxmanila with it now.Keep up the great work and i cant wait to see what comes next.Also so far as long as i dont change too many settings in HDTweak or Adance Configurations the rom is a rock on the Cricket Network,plus the default settings are pretty good already.The default settings are about %90 the way id set them up anyway.But changing some of the settings still breaks my phone during a call,i cant hear them and they cant hear me.So i just leav almost all of the settings in their default positions and everythings works great.But those 2 programs/apps have always given me problems on virtually every rom if certain settings are altered in them.So i dont expect any different now.Great rom tho.Thanks again.

Last edited by lbcary; 03-28-2010 at 07:25 PM.