View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:14 PM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Wheres my nexus one!!!!?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
David,

If you want to get out of contract with Verizon legally, you can try to find someone to take over your line by way of a TOL (Transfer of Liability). This is what I did to get out of my Sprint contract that still had 10 months on it.

I used the site called Cellswapper.com and posted my plan details. Found someone the next day to take over my plan. Cellswapper will match you to someone interested in taking over, but then will expect you to pay to complete the transaction. By that time however, you should be able to get the interested parties email and finish the TOL by calling Verizon and initiating it through them. It's a very simple process from there, and you'll be released from your contract.

One thing to keep in mind, since the contract is still in effect, you'll lose your phone number. You can't port it since that will end your service and you'll be subject to an ETF. But, a number change is surely worth $175 in your pocket, I'm sure.
My number is on a family plan. if i transfer it can they have their own plan or will the be with my mom and dad?