View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:57 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5 w/Facebook|BLK|XDA_UC|25MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmc28 View Post
any mms fix for verizon
I dont have Verizon! And I honestly dont know whats broken to fix. If you want to give me a detailed explanation, it will be real helpful. I will see what I can do to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
i didnt know that u were gonna experiment with cfc compression or i would have tried the mode 9 dll patch.I remember that i asked about cfc compression a while back when the rom was still in early beta stages and u said u werent gonna try it yet.Im glad u did tho.I dont know if that has anything to do with the lower slider being quite a bit faster now or not.But the lower slider has virtually no lag to it at all on the 4.1 build.Im reflashing from 4 to 4.1 again and im gonna try out the cab u posted earlier to enable maxmanila.The first time i flashed the 4.1 build i didnt think that it was much different than the 4 build until i flashed back to the 4.0 build.The biggest thing i noticed was that there was no more lag at all with the slider and the really nice looking dialer.I also noticed that it seemed like internet pages tended to load faster over the EVDO connection.The wifi speed still seemed the same as before,but the wifi speed has always been very fast with this rom on my TP2.Thanks for the cab to enable maxmanila.It will be easier for most to install the new patched cab u made than it will for the rest to copy and paste install the mode 9dll patch in windows.Thankls again for the cab.And for looking into why maxmanila wouldnt function with the 4.1 rom.The user support for this rom has been excellent as well.Thats another reason that this rom has become my new everyday rom for the past 3 weeks or so and the updates just keep getting better.Although i think that even the lite rom should still include Microsofts MyPhone.and not PIM backup.alot of people use MyPhone simply because it requires no storage card and its on virtually every rom so its a good contacts installer. But thats not hard to fix.U can always install the latest version of MyPhone from Marketplace.So no big deal.Still the only real negative thing about this rom for me is that both Advance Configurator and HD Tweak have settings that if i alter them it will break my phone so that during a phone call i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me.So i just leave about %90 of those settings alone because in their default settings the rom runs just fine.Its only when i start to alter some settings that it affects my device.But i still love the rom.
I am glad CFC makes a difference for you. I didnt think it made that much of a difference. But indeed 4.1 is a lot faster than 4.0. So I guess I am sticking with CFC version for now!

I will add myphone in all my ROMs moving forward. I dont think I am going to make anymore LITE ROM. I dont think there is much support for them.