View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:48 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
I just uninstalled my complete McAfee Security to fix the problem I'm having running this unlocker.
In doing so, I had to give up my free service that I got as a promotional offer.

Now, I am STILL getting a message falsely accusing me of doing multiple unlocks and I'm being forced to make a donation.
What is the fix?

I was going to demo the unlocker and Might Rom as a last effort before flushing windows mobile down the toilet after 5 years. This may be my last straw.
Nobody told you to uninstall it, so not sure why you did that.

mcafee blocked the communication to or from the unlocker server, so the server now thinks you're trying to unlock a second device. So, you have to do what the first paragraph in the first posts says.

or, you can just run the unlocker again and choose the pay option and fork over 6 bucks and some change and you'll be unlocked almost instantly.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-28-2010 at 06:35 PM.